Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trey Hendrickson #1 disruptor last year according to NextGen Stats
(06-15-2022, 08:31 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Remember all the whining when they let Lawson go and signed Trey??? Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Yep, I remember it. It was what I wanted before it happened. We were both for Hendrickson over Lawson before it happened.

Lawson's injury problems were a big deal and we saw what happened when he went to the Jets.

(06-15-2022, 10:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not really.

What I mainly remember is people hating on Lawson because he could not "finish".

Some people claimed Trey's production was the resuly of the other talent around him on the Saints line, but i don't remember a lot of people supporting Lawson over him.

There were lots of people. I debated them for awhile until Trey played in the Vikings opener then they disappeared.

(06-15-2022, 10:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Hmmmm, because I remember quite a bit of it, and pointed out Lawson was on schedule to be injured again last year, and he was.

Yep

(06-16-2022, 11:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You are severely underrating Lawson here. When healthy - he’s a hell of a pass rusher. He proved that his 1st and last years here.

No doubt, when healthy he is a great pass rusher off the edge. One trick pony though that cannot stay healthy.

Trey is kind of a one trick pony too, but an even better pass rusher and can stay healthy and stop the run a bit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trey Hendrickson #1 disruptor last year according to NextGen Stats - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-16-2022, 02:13 PM