Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who? Takes a big leap this year?
(06-16-2022, 11:32 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Mostly centered on non-rookies in this.

1. Joe Burrow… traditionally a lot of QB’s in year 3 ( in Joe’s case it’s not even his third in games played) take a step. Mostly tied to experience.
2. JaMar Chase…. He’s bound to be more settled
3. Logan Wilson… personally he might be the most likely IMHO
4. Jackson Carman… he’d better
5. Jonah Williams… I think he’s no different than a lot of OL that need 3 seasons to reach their prime.
6. Germaine Pratt… IMO he’s maybe got the most upside
7. Tee Higgins… year 3 and vying for a contract he’s my pick for a huge year
8. Chris Evans… he’s interesting but needs touches. He’s the dark horse IMO.

There’s probably others if so elaborate. Our focus centers mostly on new faces like the rookies and free agents. I’m not sure that making the Super Bowl isn’t like someone in the business world or a salesman just had their best year and got their best bonus. They’ve learned to navigate their job and tasted the fruits. They like it.

On Offense I will go with Joe Mixon who could lead the league in yards and TD's with this upgraded OL. Of course Burrow 
should also make a huge leap in his play with better OL play but that goes without saying. The OL guys we brought in are 
fantastic run blockers. If we are going with a new face on Offense besides OL most definitely Hayden Hurst should have his
best season in the NFL with Burrow throwing to him and these WR's taking up so much attention from secondary's.

On Defense I will go with Akeem Davis Gaither who I think will make a lot of plays, Ints, sacks, pressures, forced fumbles etc.

ADG was really coming around last year until the injury. I think the NFL game finally slowed down for him and we can use him
in a tons of different ways like a swiss army type of player. I know everyone thought I was going to say Ossai so I changed it up.

Also I know Logan should have a great year too, just went with the other guy lots aren't talking about at LB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who? Takes a big leap this year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-16-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Who? Takes a big leap this year? - J24 - 06-17-2022, 12:53 AM