Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does Tee Higgins do that makes him worth 20+ million a year?
(06-19-2022, 12:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice post Casear, I agree that Tee wants to stay, he has been a Bengal fan his entire life and if we offer him something fair he will
take it as he is all class as well and not a crazy greedy dude like a Leveon Bell or something alike. Playing with Burrow and Chase is
the topper and why I think Tee stays with us unless some other team offers him ungodly money.

Also the team really wants to keep Bates, I just don't know how they afford a contract similar to Minkah Fitzpatrick's and are able
to give giant contracts to Burrow, Chase and Higgins. Not to mention Logan Wilson who should command big dough if he becomes
the next best LB in the NFL. Could happen with Logan, he has it all, great instincts, great tackler, always around the ball and can 
cover. Would love to keep Bates and have that tandem but I think Dax Hill-Von Bell tandem is much more likely and can still be elite.

... And Jonah Williams. He won't be terribly cheap either. He ain't Andrew Whitworth, but he's a competent starting LT (regardless of claims to the contrary). He won't be easy to replace if they can't keep him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does Tee Higgins do that makes him worth 20+ million a year? - jason - 06-19-2022, 12:48 PM