Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
the intolerance of the different gender community
even though the bible says stuff like this is an abomination to god, i have been making a real effort to respect their pronouns, what they want to be called. there are so many though that it's hard to keep track and some even change by the minute. and when you make a mistake or don't remember right away, all of a sudden they circle like sharks and accuse you of being phobic this and phobic that. i'm not just talking about the actual different gender folks either but the liberals that pretend to be their protectors against people that just made an honest mistake.

i would think they would appreciate someone trying to make an effort and realize that it's a lot to keep up with and remember every single thing. instead they treat you like the worst thing ever if you make a simple mistake, while you're honestly trying to learn and be respectful of it as you can, without betraying your own beliefs.

the intolerance is crazy because is just makes people not want to even try to deal with it. if they were more tolerant, i think they would be surprised that many who don't agree with their lifestyle are at least willing to try and learn and get along.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
the intolerance of the different gender community - Leon - 06-20-2022, 05:50 PM