Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Expanding the SC aka The end of democracy
(06-20-2022, 08:29 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's definitely looking to be possible to manipulate the US government to a point that one could essentially remove democracy.
What Trumplicans have to be aware of now is that it's not just them that get to question elections.
You better believe that if Trump (or someone affiliated with him) were to win anything moving forward, the validity would likely get questioned.
At this point, I wouldn't believe anyone affiliated with Trump would get elected without cheating outside of areas that were already heavily affiliated that way before 2021.

I don't quite understand. Are you saying that you would openly question an election result outside a deep red district if a Trump republican wins? Without hard evidence?

Because if so, I am not on that page. This would only validate the current Trump claims, not to mention that you would engage in the exact same method of undermining elections the GOP engages in. Mimicking the worst behaviour of the other side can not be the solution.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expanding the SC aka The end of democracy - hollodero - 06-20-2022, 08:37 PM