Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Feels The Best He Has Since Surgery!
(06-21-2022, 07:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It goes Manning, Brady (I don't know how Manning beat him on the year they went undefeated when he just threw bombs to Moss) and Mohomes tied for second, Manning again at fourth, and then Marino and Rodgers tied for fifth and sixth.

I didn't even think that Burrow probably wouldn't play in the 17th game if we have everything locked up. I think he should have a very good chance at breaking the record if he can stay healthy. 

Good point about not having receivers as good as Higgins and Boyd, but I think (1) he won't need receivers AS good as them since Chase draws so much coverage and Burrow is so good, and (2) good vets might want to come here to catch passes from Burrow/chase a ring.

As far as the last point, I agree and it won't be too bad if he slides or runs out-of-bounds, but, even though the NFL does its best to protect QBs, he could get blindsided or cheap shotted on a run.

Thanks for the record news, I knew it was one of those 3 but I guess I am remembering Brees and his yardage record. In the end 
throwing for more TD's is much more important. Burrow seems to be right in the right spot at the right time to break it. The NFL is
not too big for him obviously and he can read every Defense thrown at him and now has an improved OL and great WR's.

True that a QB like Burrow doesn't need great WR's but he could have a record breaking year with these great WR's. He will be able
to get the job done with Chase and new guys, still want Tee to stay but it isn't the end of the world if he goes seeking #1 money.

Maybe going to the SuperBowl will give Burrow some protection from the refs...

Sure hope so.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Feels The Best He Has Since Surgery! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-21-2022, 11:20 PM