Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancer Study Leaves EVERY PATIENT CANCER-FREE!
(06-22-2022, 10:12 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Absolutely. I am not a religious man, but if God, or any other higher being created the universe and everything in it, then they also created the scientific laws. My reasoning would be that they are tools provided to us, to learn, to explore and to grow. Utilize them. If you pray and receive an answer, the answer may very well "GO GET SURGERY". Lol.

I also think it is fair to point out that I do NOT know many people like the couple I described. There is only one other couple that is mildly like that whom I personally know. Living in Oklahoma, I am in a very religious area so in my experience people like this are few and far between. 

You see a lot of this with the vaccine. People politicize it and make it a religious thing. It's baffling to me. We've had vaccines for hundreds of years and they've helped a lot of people. Sometimes I hate living in the 2020s lol. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cancer Study Leaves EVERY PATIENT CANCER-FREE! - WeezyBengal - 06-22-2022, 10:20 AM