Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon To Be More Involved In The Passing Game?!
(06-22-2022, 03:46 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: I like the idea of getting Mixon more involved in the passing game. When it comes to 3rd down, I think in order to keep him fresh, we need Chris Evans to take a step forward and be involved. If we can get Gio sorts of production out of him, everything else will fall into place.

Both can be true. They like Perine better in third down short yardage that I know for 1000%. What all that encompasses don’t know. Dehner did a huge deep dive into the stats and they showed better success with Perine and put it to bed the other day for a reader.

I don’t think Evans will play on third down. He may play more first and second downs in spot duty for Mixon and Mixon take Perine’s snaps.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon To Be More Involved In The Passing Game?! - Soonerpeace - 06-22-2022, 04:45 PM