Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chuck Schumer radicalizes man, man tries to murder SCOTUS justice.
(06-19-2022, 02:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Has the media landscape not changed significantly since 2009? Media went from fan-girling over the Obamas for 8 years to whiplash in the opposite direction condemning every breath drawn by Trump.

The Den Hollander example is a good one but the victim
was not on the Supreme Court ahead of a major decision.

“Man arrested outside of Sotomayor’s house for attempted murder ahead of landmark decision to ban firearms” isn’t fading out of the spotlight so quietly.

Fair enough. I can't say how America would respond to that story because it didn't happen. All I can do is show relatively similar stories. That story of the federal judge's family being attacked made national news, but it wasn't something we as a nation dwelled on for very long, from my memory. I didn't even realize he was identified as a trump supporter until I googled it for this conversation. So, would America obsess about an opposite case of this story? I think it's possible, but I also think the news cycle moves so fast nowadays that nothing really gets much of a spotlight anymore.

Unless, of course, you air public trials dissecting it for days at a time. Then it will last one day after the trials end Tongue
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chuck Schumer radicalizes man, man tries to murder SCOTUS justice. - CJD - 06-22-2022, 04:47 PM