Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Expanding the SC aka The end of democracy
(06-20-2022, 08:29 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You better believe that if Trump (or someone affiliated with him) were to win anything moving forward, the validity would likely get questioned.
At this point, I wouldn't believe anyone affiliated with Trump would get elected without cheating outside of areas that were already heavily affiliated that way before 2021.

(06-21-2022, 10:15 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm saying that if someone without proof (likely trying to cheat) has tried objecting to the election results from this past election because they didn't believe they lost, I'd have a hard time believing that same person would actually win in an area they previously lost in without cheating.

If they tried to cheat before, why would I believe their win was legitimate this time around?

I wouldn't go to the extent that these yokels did to try to overturn the results, but I would be skeptical.

I'm not sure why nobody has replied to you....maybe because it's absurd lol.  

You're saying "Trump can't win without cheating" which is what Trump said "Biden can't win without cheating".  Why is it ok for you to make that assumption but not for conservatives (or Trump) to make that about Biden?

You're saying by claiming Biden cheated and challenging the results (because he thought the same way you are now) he was cheating instead?

So if Trump gets elected, it's because he cheated?  Not because Biden is quite literally one of the worst presidents we've ever seen?  He's so bad his approval rating is now lower than what Trump's was after the same amount of time.  

If things stay status quo, there's no way Biden wins (if he runs).  The only way democrats would have a chance would be with a totally different nominee.  

I could also just be mincing your words to make my post seem more favorable....I learned how to do this from CNN   Wink
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expanding the SC aka The end of democracy - basballguy - 06-24-2022, 12:21 PM