Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Expanding the SC aka The end of democracy
(06-24-2022, 12:21 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'm not sure why nobody has replied to you....maybe because it's absurd lol.  

You're saying "Trump can't win without cheating" which is what Trump said "Biden can't win without cheating".  Why is it ok for you to make that assumption but not for conservatives (or Trump) to make that about Biden?

You're saying by claiming Biden cheated and challenging the results (because he thought the same way you are now) he was cheating instead?

So if Trump gets elected, it's because he cheated?  Not because Biden is quite literally one of the worst presidents we've ever seen?  He's so bad his approval rating is now lower than what Trump's was after the same amount of time.  

If things stay status quo, there's no way Biden wins (if he runs).  The only way democrats would have a chance would be with a totally different nominee.  

I could also just be mincing your words to make my post seem more favorable....I learned how to do this from CNN   Wink

I think the difference is Trump trying to say the election was stolen and claim cheating, so it's easy to make an association that the person claiming stolen election and cheating would end up actually doing the act in order to win.

If Biden (or someone else) pulled the same thing even when there hasn't been sufficient evidence to prove the claim, and then won the following election, I'd be skeptical of their victory too.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expanding the SC aka The end of democracy - ochocincos - 06-24-2022, 12:23 PM