Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Expanding the SC aka The end of democracy
(06-24-2022, 04:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Opinion stated as fact is never a good look.

Seems more like a prediction to me.  It's looking less and less likely Trump 2024 is going to be a thing, though.  With that being said, if Trump is the GOP candidate in 2024 it would have to mean that the GOP is still rallying around him and DeSantis and possible some others I think can/will primary him if he runs, completely fell off the map

So if Trump is actually the 2024 candidate, I don't think it's completely crazy to say that neither his own party nor any system of justice gives a damn about what he tried to do in 2020 and you otter know that letting someone get away with shady stuff is an invitation for them to do it again and again.

Trump 2024 indicates that he has our entire political system over a barrel, so yeah....I could see him having the time and influence he didn't have on short notice in 2020 to make things a little more uncontestable for his return to the white house. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expanding the SC aka The end of democracy - Nately120 - 06-24-2022, 04:25 PM