Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
the intolerance of the different gender community
(06-24-2022, 07:47 PM)Lucidus Wrote: As a homosexual, I've heard versions of this same type of thinking far too many times [being gay is not a real thing, not going to play along with your delusion, etc]. 

People such as yourself and the OP are why members of the LGBTQIAS2+ community often become defensive and emotional in their response. Constantly dealing with people who refuse to accept you as who and what you are is tiring, disheartening and often painful.

I have 3 lesbian granddaughters and a grandson who is "gender neutral" whatever that means, but I will defend his right to declare whatever he wants.. it's like being "offended" someone else died their hair another color and demanded to say it's the same color as before..  I came of age during the Stonewall bar riots and know people who were involved..  This isn't going away just because some uptight assholes feel uncomfortable around anyone who doesn't conform to their stereotypes of correctness.. The right wing is always going on and on and on about "political correctness" and the evils of it unless it suits their agenda.. fight them with all you have and never let up.. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: the intolerance of the different gender community - grampahol - 06-25-2022, 01:48 AM