Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Planned Parenthood ADMITS THAT IT KILLS BABIES
(06-25-2022, 10:16 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I'm interested in both answers.

I don’t know if I know anymore. There is what you have always believed, but then there is what you feel when something happens. Turns out I wasn’t happy when it was overturned. I’m not sure why though. I think I don’t like the disruption. I guess it should be legal but I don’t want to be a pro choice person. I don’t like the way they assign motive. I probably wouldn’t want to be a pro life person if I grew up pro choice because they’re probably just as bad. I just don’t notice them as much.

Morally? Big answer is most abortions would be immoral, but then you hear case by case and there has to be some compassion. I do hold doctors who do them on a regular basis in some contempt. Much more than the patients.

That’s the best I’ve got right now because I’ve been confused about it for a while now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planned Parenthood ADMITS THAT IT KILLS BABIES - michaelsean - 06-25-2022, 10:36 AM