Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon To Be More Involved In The Passing Game?!
(06-25-2022, 09:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I an admittedly small sample size, Evans was actually pretty solid at pass blocking, with a PFF ranking of 84.  This was actually an even higher rating than his score as a receiver (80).  I didn't mean for this to evolve in to another Perine debate, but just hoping to see a very efficient use of all the RBs with a less predictable nature of play-calls by personnel.  

Evans also plays special teams, I believe.  One of the things that Perine has going for him is durability.  Don't think I remember that guy ever being injured.  And I don't want Perine gone, I just want to see more Evans overall...and more Mixon in the passing game.  

I sure would like to see more of Evans. But I don’t think he’s ready to replace Perine. Like I’ve maintained in the discussion about the RB room. I’d like to see Evans play a series or two each half and sub in Mixon on third down. Mixon take Perine’s carries and give up a few of his to Evans.. But I think Perine is a much better power runner than many on here think. Most times he’s got zero holes to run through. I think he’s as big of benefactor as anybody with this line.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon To Be More Involved In The Passing Game?! - Soonerpeace - 06-25-2022, 12:09 PM