Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY Old Man's Brain Is Deteriorating
(06-27-2022, 11:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If you understood the context and how my old man used to spend like it was nothing, you'd understand.

If you understood how my old man has never been shy about paying for anything for his kids (since he got rich, it hasn't always been that way), you'd understand.

If you understood how my old man used to spend money on me like it was nothing, even when I didn't want it, you'd understand.

However, you don't know any of that so you have no context to what you're quoting and still think that you somehow insulted me.

We didn't grow up rich, so it's not like we were your typical country club spoiled pricks.

My old man played golf, and it was easier to drop us off at the pool in the morning and let us run wild all day than it was to drive us around or hire a babysitter.

It also wasn't near as expensive as it is now.

We weren't even allowed to charge small things like candy or drinks to our account, which I'm not saying that we lived a tough life, but we just weren't spoiled.

It was a joke. As Groucho said, I wouldn’t want to be in any club that would accept me as a member.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MY Old Man's Brain Is Deteriorating - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-28-2022, 03:39 PM