Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callahan & Taylor make NFL list
(06-29-2022, 04:42 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I love the pundits ( you know who) Taylor changes the type of player pursued in the draft as well as FA and helps facilitate a winning culture and effort but he had little to do with him it was just the better players. The Bengals least penalized team but the same pundit says that doesn’t mean much. Then good coaches shouldn’t have to win close games LOL then that’s totally refuted. Bengals had a very respectable margin of victory. It’s like a political party in power claiming it’s the other party.

It depends

The stats and analytics nerds will argue team A had 10 penalties in given game and still beat Team B that only had 6. Or take it out to the whole season. And I don't doubt it's true. But it's just not that simple and they don't seem to understand that.

When did the penalties come ? What was the game situation ? A personal foul isn't the same as a false start. A false start on 3rd and 2 making it 3rd and 7 killing a drive late in the game is a lot worse than on the 1st snap of the game. You could go on and on. 

And I 100% feel ZT's culture change had an impact on our lowered penalties and I'll take less penalties 10 X out of 10.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Callahan & Taylor make NFL list - bengalfan74 - 06-29-2022, 07:11 PM