Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Garbage California AG doxes legal gun owners and CCW's
(06-29-2022, 09:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: I never said you abused it.  I said you had access to it.

Dr. Freud, your slip is showing.

"concrete"

Hurr durr, for me to use it in the way you suggest would be an abuse.  In order for me to access this type of information I must have a "need and a right to know."  Now, given my position, I have the right.  That leaves the need part.  Are you part of an investigation I am conducting?  Do I have a job related reason for needing to know this information?  If I don't then my accessing it is an abuse of my access to such systems.  This thread is about the abuse of access to this type of information, in this case by the AG of California.  Your stating I have access to such information explicitly implies my using it for illegitimate purposes, or else why raise it at all?  My access to sensitive information is not germane to the topic of this thread, hence the only reason you would bring it up is in relation to the abuse of such access, i.e. the thread's exact topic.   If only you were a twentieth as clever as you think you are
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Garbage California AG doxes legal gun owners and CCW's - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-29-2022, 09:38 PM