Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does Tee Higgins do that makes him worth 20+ million a year?
(06-30-2022, 12:53 PM)CottonHill Wrote: Ok I go to the YMCA here in Prattville Al where Cam Taylor Britts best friend is the program director. I found this out because he has CTBs Nebraska jersey hanging on the wall. I went in a few weeks after the draft and we talked about the Bengals for a while. Very knowledgeable dude and him and CTB obviously discuss everything.
CTB was back in town last weekend and talked to my guy. We had a pow wow this week and got some interesting feedback.
CTB told him that Tee is harder to cover/stay with and defend than Jamarr….but he said Jamarr is impossible to cover when Joe was throwing to him.  Says they got that shat down lol.
Also said Joe is cool as can be and the real deal.
We all know about Joe and how Tee is a specimen, I just thought that was interesting.

Thanks for this CottonHill, very interesting and informative. Love this inside info from one of our players I am really high on.

So happy we traded up for CTB as I know he wouldn't of been there if we stayed pat.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does Tee Higgins do that makes him worth 20+ million a year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-30-2022, 01:16 PM