Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
State of the 2022 Cincinnati Bengals
(06-29-2022, 11:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: People also shouldn't overlook the possibility of Chase having an even bigger season because the defense will have to respect the run more with better blocking and Chase will have more time to let routes develop. Giving Chase time to run routes when he and Burrow have such good chemistry from college is a scary thought.

Same, I don't see a Chase regression at all. He didn't have the perfect season or anything, had too many drops early in 
the season and he should really work on his hands this Offseason. Like you said, Burrow WILL have more time and so will
Chase to get open. Also is a good point about Defense's having to respect the run. Nice post Brad.

(06-30-2022, 12:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We lost Larry when it mattered most, the playoffs. How did our defense respond without him? I think Hill is being under rated and will make an positive impact just as Bates made an impact as a rookie.  I see our defense better in 2021 in yards allowed simply because I see our offense on the field more with the OL improvement and our defense on the field less. Less plays equals less yards and less plays equals less reps and more rest during the game.

I love this team and think they will improve overall in 2022.

We just got better on Defense once BJ Hill started no doubt. We should just build off of what we did in the Playoffs and
the SuperBowl, this Defense is really young and will learn and get better. We already can stop the run and get after the 
passer and we get to add a healthy Ossai and ADG to the D this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: State of the 2022 Cincinnati Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-30-2022, 05:28 PM