Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Rules against EPA having regulation of green house emissions
(07-01-2022, 07:46 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I would think at looking towards any type of cause or solution, we (all of us) would first need to look at the one place we absolutely do not want to look: the mirror. The government is a reflection of us and what have asked political parties to deliver. We asked for shit and, to their credit, they delivered shit. When and if we wake up and say "WTF?!?!", only then will we start to see some sort of reason in government.

And this party politics partisan crap is just a bunch of hogwash. Two sides of the same coin who act the same way. I think you have been consistent in pointing that out in the past.

There are very real and rather sizeable barriers to compromise in some cases, where the sides aren't on the same coin at all. 

However, I agree with your overall sentiment. As Sagan stated:

"our critical faculties in decline, unable to distinguish between what feels good and what's true, we slide, almost without noticing, back into superstition and darkness..."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court Rules against EPA having regulation of green house emissions - Lucidus - 07-01-2022, 08:35 PM