Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Rules against EPA having regulation of green house emissions
(07-01-2022, 11:48 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Lake of Fire is not Hell, it's the Lake of Fire.

So...you're dumb.

Edit: I should elaborate; hell is simply described as being removed from God. Everything else is usually referring to Gehenna, which was a place on Earth where garbage was burned at the time. They also make mention of hades, which was literally just an invisible world for the dead. The Old Testament had sheol, which also had no mention of fire.

Again, American Christians are idiots who don't know their own religion. See also: Angels and their choirs and appearances.

"Here are some thing I just read on the internet that had nothing to do with the made up stuff I said earlier...oh let me add an insult while I'm at it"

I also don't know why you mention Gehenna or Hades other than probably just now learning about it....if you did, you still got it wrong.  Hades and Hell (sheol) are widely regarded as the same thing.  We're just talking Old Testament vs New Testament at this point.  

So again you're wrong.  I'll need to setup alerts for when you post so I can make sure you know what's wrong in each one.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court Rules against EPA having regulation of green house emissions - basballguy - 07-02-2022, 12:24 AM