Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Rules against EPA having regulation of green house emissions
(07-02-2022, 12:59 AM)basballguy Wrote: I like how every time you think you're making a point you're just introducing another aspect of your ignorance.  

These are the most common interpretations:

1) Hell = Sheol in the old testament 
2) Sheol = Hades in the new testament
3) Sheol and Hades are with certainty referred to as the same place with different contexts when comparing the old testament to the new testament
4) No matter how you want to deny it....lake of fire is a very common metaphor for Hell.   
5) Nobody gives a flying f about Gehnna so please just stop with that

The fact you are arguing this as someone that doesn't even believe in religion and is clearly getting their info from google (and a demonstrable inferior knowledge) with someone who actually knows what they're talking about....is absurd.

I can correct your posts all night.  Let me know how long you'll keep going so I can plan ahead.  

Nobody really gives a flying f about the Bible or its teachings as indicated by Christians actions either so it makes sense you'd say nobody cares about Gehenna.

Just because the Lake of Fire is used as a metaphor for Hell by everyone doesn't make them interchangeable. But burning for eternity puts more asses in seats than the threat of being cut off from God so that's why it's used. But you go ahead and keep being wrong. Personally I find it adorable watching you try and prove me wrong (and thinking you're succeeding).

But you're right in one thing - I genuinely don't care about religion. Aside from using it against people who use it against others.

Next I'm sure you'll explain to me how Jesus DEFINITELY existed and was a blue eyed white dude.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court Rules against EPA having regulation of green house emissions - BigPapaKain - 07-02-2022, 08:28 AM