Poll: Who is your most hated team in the AFC North?
Browns
Ravens
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is NOW your most hated team in the AFC North?
(07-01-2022, 11:04 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Rocky Bleier was the one steeler that I've always liked, but it ends there lol.

Yeah, but Rocky was before my time. You don't like Villanueva? He is a good dude, only Steeler of the modern era I like.

I loved it last year when Trey was pointing at the big screen when Villanueva was holding him too, hilarious. Hilarious

(07-01-2022, 11:33 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not sure how or why the rankings would change after one season.

The steelers are still the most hated team for me, their fanbase is literally the worst fanbase in any sport anywhere on earth. There is so much history and bad blood between the teams and so many asshole players that have gone through that team and went from being good players to cheap shot artists that you really have to see that team coaches that garbage play. Screw them... 0-17 for 10 years and I'd still hate them more then any other team on the planet.

So true, exactly how I feel about those losers. It is like players go there and sell their soul to the Stool devil or somethin'. Mellow

(07-02-2022, 09:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would much rather Pickett start than Trubisky.  I think that guy got a raw deal in Chicago....where QBs go to die.  With a line, running game, and some solid weapons, I think Trubisky can be solid.  Of course, I hope for 0-16 and a completely empty stadium (then we can talk about loyal fans).

I am just SO GLAD Ritter didn't end up there.  Love that kid.  Hope he can get a real shot as Atlanta rebuilds.  

Could be right on Biscuit, I don't know. There is a reason he was drafted so early.

Still like Pickett's college career better, Biscuit might be more talented but I hope he fails in Pitt too of course.

So true on Desmond Ridder. That was the last place I wanted him to go, same with Ogunjobi who is there now, traiter. Whatever

(07-02-2022, 10:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dead on.  You nailed almost every thing I hate (and I don't use the hate word for anything else) about that team.  

Joey Porter on the field during an injury with 100% intention of instigating shit.

Fat Pig QB rape-and-pay.  Disgusting piece of shyt would be six feet under if the tried that with my daughter...and I am not kidding.

Bill Cowher "We Dey"

Their fans standing and waving their towels as Palmer was being carted off the field.

I sincerely hope that franchise loses every game and we get to laugh at a completely empty stadium when all you hear is how loyal their fans are.

Me to a T. No wonder we pretty much always agree, same minds lol

That is why I say hate the Steelers but dislike the others. I don't use that word for anything else either.

Hate the Steelers, this TLL post pretty much summed it up. Should add the Steeler stadium hands spraying down the sidelines
when they played the Raiders in the Playoffs back in the day. They sprayed down the sidelines to make them icy so the Raiders
speedy RB's would slip once they got to the edge...

Talk about pathetic, there is getting an advantage of the other team and then there is outright cheating. They always take the
latter and it is really sad how many people jump on that bandwagon. 

I have a lot of respect for steel workers too and they give THEM a bad name if you know their history.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is NOW your most hated team in the AFC North? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-02-2022, 12:17 PM