Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advise From My Fellow Bengals Members In Cincy Area
(07-02-2022, 06:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Embassy Suites right across the bridge, easy walk.

Any of the ones right across the bridge in Ky are good and highly recommend getting a Skyline view room for a little more $.

Cincinnati has good ones as well but nothing compares to the Skyline view rooms in Ky imo. They have such an incredible view of the stadiums and the city as well with it reflecting off the river making it a very picturesque scene.

Easy walk across bridge or they have buses that run every 5 minutes or so to the stadium for only a $1. Parking is much cheaper on this side too, plus less traffic to the freeway if leaving afterwards.

I second this. Embassy also has a really nice made to order breakfast that’s included with the room. The $1 shuttle is right outside and they run through the city as well if you plan on going other places than the game. Plus, if you decide to have an adult beverage, you don’t have to worry about driving. Here is a map & list of destinations for the shuttles. Plus, they run so frequently you won’t find yourself waiting and the shuttles are well maintained. https://cincinnatiusa.com/sites/default/files/Southbank-Shuttle-Map-2018.pdf

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advise From My Fellow Bengals Members In Cincy Area - HarleyDog - 07-03-2022, 02:59 PM