Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callahan & Taylor make NFL list
(07-03-2022, 12:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: First of all, your understanding should lie with studies that are based on statistical trends and not old, out-dated cliches. But it's up to you. You can walk around here saying "we need to establish the run so our play action is effective" and other such things or you can get with the 21st century. ThumbsUp

I've had many battles with Fred in the past. I tie my boat to the facts and truth and reply to that and not the name associated with the post. 

Over the last couple weeks a few of you have seemingly gone out of your way to lay the negativity on thick with him when you don't agree with him and it's been pretty noticeable. 

I haven't laid negativity on him, he does that all by himself. I just disagree with both of you.

If you disagree with me and are saying that if we were completely undisciplined last season we would of made the Playoffs and 
went to the SuperBowl fine. I find your disagreement absurd. There is no way we go to the Playoffs let alone the SB if we were
completely undisciplined and committing penalties all the time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Callahan & Taylor make NFL list - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-03-2022, 03:02 PM