Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callahan & Taylor make NFL list
(07-03-2022, 12:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: First of all, your understanding should lie with studies that are based on statistical trends and not old, out-dated cliches. But it's up to you. You can walk around here saying "we need to establish the run so our play action is effective" and other such things or you can get with the 21st century. ThumbsUp

I've had many battles with Fred in the past. I tie my boat to the facts and truth and reply to that and not the name associated with the post. 

Over the last couple weeks a few of you have seemingly gone out of your way to lay the negativity on thick with him when you don't agree with him and it's been pretty noticeable. 

Fred has been equally negative. Winning and penalties do not correlate by stats, I’ll give you. . Professional sports are outlawed on Sunday in Rhode Island. The serving of beer and pretzels simultaneously is against the law in North Dakota. 3 straight penalties on our defense allowed the Rams to score the go ahead TD in the Super Bowl. Penalties can and do effect games. It’s better to not have them.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Callahan & Taylor make NFL list - Soonerpeace - 07-03-2022, 06:44 PM