Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-03-2022, 07:40 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Once you grant a governmental body the perverse right to insert itself into an individual's body, other desired perversions are sure to follow. It's simply a byproduct of allowing the state unfettered control the uterus; a rather disgusting concept in and of itself.

The goal of abortion bans is not to be civilized, it's for one group of people to forcibly impose their morality on another group.

I find it rather frustrating when I see people say they don't want to force people to remain pregnant in cases of rape, incest or medical emergency, but are perfectly fine with forcing them to remain pregnant in all other cases.

A pregnant individual should be free of state intervention for an extended, reasonable amount of time during the pregnancy in which they can exercise their autonomy prior to a cutoff; which needs to be determined by medical science, not politicians or religious zealots.

I don't want the state to have unfettered control over a uterus; in any scenario at all.

Just out of curiosity, in the case of mutual consensual sex that results in pregnancy, you don't think the father should have any say in whether or not the child is killed? I've always been amazed the man has no say. (and I'm not talking about rape or incest)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - Sled21 - 07-03-2022, 08:27 PM