Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-03-2022, 11:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I meant it more like the conservative response to a woman not getting an abortion is to say that IF you aren't ready for the responsibility of having kids THEN you shouldn't be having sex.  Well fellas, IF you aren't ready to deal with a woman having 100% of what happens to your semen THEN you shouldn't be having sex.

What would you suggest in the case where my ex told me she was on birth control (but wasn't) and that netted me a kid that I ended up raising without her.  I had absolutely no say so in what happened there.  She had the baby when I was definitely not wanting another.  

The whole "it's a woman's body so it's her choice" is utter bullshit and a point of view I will never agree with.

Men most certainly deserve some influence and role in the decision making....whether it's an abortion OR to keep it.  

Oh and my daughter is awesome and in her 3rd year of college.  I got over my anger right when she came home.  :)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - basballguy - 07-04-2022, 03:01 PM