Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What does the Bengal's fight song have in common with the guy that killed Bin Laden??
I don't listen to many, if any podcasts, but I do enjoy a Youtube interview show with Shawn Ryan, of Vigilance Elite. Shawn is an ex-Navy Seal and CIA contractor and has had some really interesting people on, from Seal Team 6 guys, the Blackwater contractors who were (wrongly) charged with murder in Iraq, Bernard Kerick from NYPD etc. I just finished up his interview with Rob O'Neil, the man who shot Bin Laden, and will finish the interview with Eric Prince, founder of Blackwater on my way back from Florida on Wed. Anyway, back to the Bengals. O'Neil was talking about how after he got to DEVGRU (Seal Team 6) they were out someplace with no internet, and not much to do. He said he was so bored, he learned all the words to the Bengals fight song because he was bunked between 2 guys in his squad that were from Cincinnati. So now I wonder who those two guys from Cincy were. Just things to wonder about when nothing is going on.....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What does the Bengal's fight song have in common with the guy that killed Bin Laden?? - Sled21 - 07-04-2022, 08:46 PM