Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advise From My Fellow Bengals Members In Cincy Area
(07-05-2022, 10:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Back in the 80s there was only one reason we white suburban kids visited OTR. It came in a little manila envelope and cost $5. I have heard it's changed drastically since those days

I mentioned before that I travel quite a bit for work and the first thing I do us check for the nearest Embassy Suites. The breakfast and "social hour" make it well worth the cost I've not been to the one in Cincy area, but they are a franchise, so I'd imagine it's of similar quality. The best one I've been to is in DC.

If you decide on Embassy, make sure you join Hulton's Rewards Program..The only thing I'll add to the other suggestions is The Bearcats have a home game that weekend, You might want to see about making a weekend of it. Hell if you can stay a couple days, the Reds are in town against Pitt the next day. Bearcats on Saturday, Bengals on Sunday, Reds on Monday

Quote:Back in the 80s there was only one reason we white suburban kids visited OTR. It came in a little manila envelope and cost $5. I have heard it's changed drastically since those days
Too true. Now it's not uncommon to smell it whenever you walk down the street. But that's the case in most big cities now. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advise From My Fellow Bengals Members In Cincy Area - BengalRed - 07-05-2022, 02:55 PM