Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advise From My Fellow Bengals Members In Cincy Area
(07-03-2022, 02:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I second this. Embassy also has a really nice made to order breakfast that’s included with the room. The $1 shuttle is right outside and they run through the city as well if you plan on going other places than the game. Plus, if you decide to have an adult beverage, you don’t have to worry about driving. Here is a map & list of destinations for the shuttles. Plus, they run so frequently you won’t find yourself waiting and the shuttles are well maintained. https://cincinnatiusa.com/sites/default/files/Southbank-Shuttle-Map-2018.pdf

Check to see if the trolly is running south of the river in 2022.  It did not last year.  I used it for years.  You save a bunch of money on parking.  Even bigger benefit to me was back in '13-'14 when I had a lot of problems with my knee.  The shuttle drops you off and picks you up right at the stadium closer than any parking lot.  Saves on the walking.

It also worked well for me because I headed south to go home after the games.

Southbank-Shuttle-Map-2018.pdf (cincinnatiusa.com)

The Southbank Shuttle Trolley is currently not running due to the challenges brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic. The Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky, aka TANK, hopes to restart the Southbank Shuttle in 2022.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advise From My Fellow Bengals Members In Cincy Area - fredtoast - 07-05-2022, 03:14 PM