Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-05-2022, 01:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes I read your response. You want to redefine autonomy to fit your comfort level.  The harm is not external to themselves. Still inside and  You said  uterus and no scenario at all.
Personally if you have the  ability to change definitions  I’d ask you to eliminate the word. I’ve never heard so many people use a word that they probably hadn’t used twice in their life a month ago.

Is it your position that autonomy is unlimited; without restriction? If not, then I'm not sure I understand your objection. Stating the reality of where autonomy must necessarily give way to a fetus' scientifically determined right to life is not redefining, but rather coming to a logical conclusion.

You seem to be focusing on certain aspects of my posts, like no scenario at all, without including the prior sentences that give full context. Respectfully, that makes it very difficult to have an honest discussion of a very nuanced topic.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - Lucidus - 07-05-2022, 03:53 PM