Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-05-2022, 03:53 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Is it your position that autonomy is unlimited; without restriction? If not, then I'm not sure I understand your objection. Stating the reality of where autonomy must necessarily give way to a fetus' scientifically determined right to life is not redefining, but rather coming to a logical conclusion.

You seem to be focusing on certain aspects of my posts, like no scenario at all, without including the prior sentences that give full context. Respectfully, that makes it very difficult to have an honest discussion of a very nuanced topic.

You edited that sentence in post 2. I copied it without realizing you edited it. When did it stop showing if people edited their posts? Why did you edit your post?

No I don’t believe in unlimited autonomy. But I’m not the one who made absolute statements. There were other statements on this board about how the unborn baby isn’t given a SS number and you can’t declare them on your tax returns etc.That’s still true in the third trimester. Do you object to that line of reasoning?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - michaelsean - 07-05-2022, 07:55 PM