Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-05-2022, 07:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You edited that sentence in post 2. I copied it without realizing you edited it. When did it stop showing if people edited their posts?  Why did you edit your post?

No I don’t believe in unlimited autonomy. But I’m not the one who made absolute statements. There were other statements on this board about how the unborn baby isn’t given a SS number and you can’t declare them on your tax returns etc.That’s still true in the third trimester. Do you object to that line of reasoning?

Sir, you quoted me directly, as did another person in this thread. Yet, every time you referenced the post, for some reason, you only offered snippets of what I said. 

As to the second part; those things aren't applicable to the fetus an hour before birth either, but it still had the right to life under Roe -- and what I consider reasonable -- because it's been determined viable. The same would be true at any point in the third trimester.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - Lucidus - 07-05-2022, 09:04 PM