Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-05-2022, 09:04 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Sir, you quoted me directly, as did another person in this thread. Yet, every time you referenced the post, for some reason, you only offered snippets of what I said. 

As to the second part; those things aren't applicable to the fetus an hour before birth either, but it still had the right to life under Roe -- and what I consider reasonable -- because it's been determined viable. The same would be true at any point in the third trimester.

No it said something about the owner of the womb and nobody else. I’ll put that on hold for now. Something doesn’t make sense but I’ll say it’s on me. I’ll figure it out.

Snippets? It’s separated out into its own paragraph.

So what I’m saying is those arguments are not valid as they don’t apply during the whole pregnancy. If it’s not valid month eight then it’s not valid month four.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - michaelsean - 07-05-2022, 09:13 PM