Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I keep going back and forth between that Chase juke and long TD against KC or the….
(07-06-2022, 12:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: As far as sheer impact I believe a lot of fans are forgetting what we all felt when Chase had that 50 yd TD opening day against the Vikings.  Up to that point there were still a lot of people claiming Chase would be a bust because of his drops and that we messed up big time by not taking Sewell.

Seems silly now, but it was a real big issue back then.

My son picked Chase up for his fantasy team very late, because everyone had bought the hype that he couldn't catch the ball and would be a bust. He said they laughed and mocked him when he made the pick.  After that opening day TD, my son sent me a text with a bunch of exclamation marks. (My son also won a lot of money because he bet Chase for OROY). 

The KC play was one of my all-time favorites. It was just so stunning seeing him surrounded by KC players and sure to get caught and just outrun them all. And not in a meaningless game, but a very important one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I keep going back and forth between that Chase juke and long TD against KC or the…. - Nepa - 07-06-2022, 03:06 PM