Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I keep going back and forth between that Chase juke and long TD against KC or the….
(07-06-2022, 03:06 PM)Nepa Wrote: My son picked Chase up for his fantasy team very late, because everyone had bought the hype that he couldn't catch the ball and would be a bust. He said they laughed and mocked him when he made the pick.  After that opening day TD, my son sent me a text with a bunch of exclamation marks. (My son also won a lot of money because he bet Chase for OROY). 

I wanted us to take Sewell, but I never hated on Chase.  I am a big SEC fan.  I had watched him play a lot on college.  I knew he was a badass.

But the drops in pre-season were a legitimate concern.  I knew he didn't have a problem in college with drops, but that did not change the fact that he dropped way too many in preseason.

So while the plays against the Chiefs and Ravens were more spectacular, that TD against the Vikings lifted a big weight off my concerns about Chase.  It felt really, really good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I keep going back and forth between that Chase juke and long TD against KC or the…. - fredtoast - 07-06-2022, 06:01 PM