Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH
(07-06-2022, 08:59 PM)basballguy Wrote: No problem with your first point, was just curious.  Thanks for clarifying.

Now with your second point...whether you believe in a higher power or not (it's pretty clear you don't), that doesn't mean everyone else that does is immediately an inferior perspective.  If science supported a higher power then 100% of the population would probably believe :)  

You come off as a little obnoxious by saying "If you can't prove your god exists then you don't get to make decisions based upon your faith." A person's faith drives them to do many different things.  Should they stop doing mission trips to countries in need because they can't scientifically prove their higher power?  

You tend to focus on the negatives of a persons faith, which is really unfortunate.  

I would say laws shouldn’t be based on religious faith, but I can certainly vote for who and what I want based on religious faith if I choose to.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-year-old rape victim denied abortion in OH - michaelsean - 07-06-2022, 09:14 PM