Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor
(07-06-2022, 09:55 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: So I need advice from any A/V knowledgeable Bengals fans out here.
     Here is what I want to do. I want to use a projector to watch Bengals prime time games outside and have a Bengals outside viewing party. I have a small shed that is 12 feet wide I can hang a screen from and the edge of patio to the shed is about 22 feet. Any suggestions on what hardware to use? Projector types? Scree types? How many Lumen? I know zero about projectors. I want big screen outside viewing  ability. Anyone out here do this? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Daytime viewing is impossible outside without an overhang. I mean yeah, you may see a little picture, but it will be so week and faded looking you will hate it. However, there are projectors strong enough to display inside without much loss when the curtains are open. Sunlight is just too powerful.

As for the rest of your questions, just do your research. Read the customer reviews. Doing that will help you go into buying a specific model out there. Be very choosy in your research because some may excel in some areas that interest you and lack in others. Do these things and you should be pretty satisfied except for ability to watch games outside during the day. Racer is right when he mentioned HDMI cable. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor - HarleyDog - 07-07-2022, 07:55 AM