Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor
(07-07-2022, 08:45 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: So you have to have a hangover to watch TV outside ? Say What

It helps. That way you have an excuse to "hair of the dog" and make it enjoyable.

(07-07-2022, 09:41 AM)grampahol Wrote: If you have a big garage, 2-3 car you could set up inside the garage with the door(s) open. It would give plenty of overhang and access to electric assuming the garage is wired and not full of junk like my garage, but you'd probably have a good 20 foot back wall for a screen. If the back wall is too far away or some other reason like full of tools, etc., you still have the ceiling and walls to hang a screen from. 

Good point. A overhang is not enough to stop outside daylight. 

(07-07-2022, 09:44 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'd suggest buying one with wifi/bluetooth - that way you can just stream the games from your phone to your projector and not even have to mess around with hooking up a cable box and doing that old song and dance.

Yes, this would be a big help. But to the OP the receiver also has to have bluetooth for it to work.

(07-07-2022, 10:47 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  but the picture on my my 8K now is surreal, like you are that game and on the field. It also has Bluetooth and all the bells and whistles to connect easily to Netflix, Amazon, Apple TV+ through voice command.

Wanna share the pricetag on that?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor - HarleyDog - 07-07-2022, 12:03 PM