Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worlds most liveable city
(06-23-2022, 04:41 AM)hollodero Wrote: Is it a matter of taste, of personal preference, a purely subjective verdict? No! It can be measured and the title goes to my home town of Vienna.
Says the Economist, so it has to be true.

We have great public transportation, good health care, a rich cultural offering, so they say. True. I can get in the subway, visit great museums or the Opera, then have an excellent dinner, and if I break a leg in the process they patch it back together cost-free.

Not that I do any of that, sure. I sit at home and hang around on a board for the football team of the 18th unfriendliest city in the world, where I engage in increasingly depressing political debates with a bunch of Steelers fans, because of course. But I could! That's worth something. Now let me look down on the US in sheer arrogance since none of your shabby cities even make the top ten.

Australia falling off a cliff in a year, I wonder if the heavy shutdown tactics had a lot to do with that. Although it was a drop from last year didn't they have those same issues going on in 2020 as well?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The worlds most liveable city - hollodero - 06-23-2022, 04:41 AM
The worlds most liveable city - BenZoo2 - 06-23-2022, 09:11 AM
RE: The worlds most liveable city - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 07-07-2022, 12:12 PM