Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor
(07-07-2022, 02:49 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This is just simply not true. A significantly more amount of games are still broadcast in HD than they are in 4K - and even that depends on your TV provider. 

I'm not sure where you are watching movies in 8K but I assure you it isn't coming from your cable subscription or netflix or disney plus. There is like zero 8K content out there at the moment. Buying an 8K TV right now is pointless.

I live in Florida and stream a ton of content now. Yes, I mentioned 8K is not readily available, but as you see it is coming faster than many think. All I now is I now can see any blemish under make ups on my TV, the actors have to hate it

As for 4K, this is my cable provider in Naples.

https://www.xfinity.com/hub/tv-video/4k-events-sports-and-more-on-xfinity

It is awesome, everything is voice and even has smart remote that fast forwards through commercials and stops a restart of the programs.

So, no I am telling you the truth and the facts.

Let me know if you have any questions, but use common sense, if movies and TV programs are filming now with 8K cameras, soon more shows in 8K. ESPN is behind the times, they need to get on the program or become less relevant over time.

But again, to OP, I would seek a 4K TV, lots of large screens that deliver a better picture than a projector (unless you by a $8000 projector) and much simpler and can stream anything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor - Luvnit2 - 07-07-2022, 05:22 PM