Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor
(07-07-2022, 05:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: So 9 NFL games, 4 college games, and like 10 MLB games...all specific to Fox in 4K. That is just not a lot. 

I am all for 4K, but not a lot is broadcast in it right now. It's good for Netflix and Disney Plus and Amazon, but cable is severely behind when it comes to broadcasting in 4K. 8k isn't even on the horizon.

I Don't want to fight with you, but I have Xfinity, Netflix, Apple TV +, Prime and Hulu all for around $120 a month with access to buy movies. We stream a lot. We stream on our laptops and project it on the 8K TV with 4K also.

My kids in Cincy stream everything and don't have cable or dish network. Like me, they have extremely fast internet systems so streaming is seamless for 5 people streaming 5 different things.

The new TV's have Netflix and the streaming networks built right in and can be accessed by voice command. 4K is great, far better than just HD.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Displaying bengals games on projector outdoor - Luvnit2 - 07-07-2022, 06:46 PM