Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?!
I just got an email that lists Burrow as a high injury risk for the 2022 season?!

Quote:Joe Burrow, Bengals

Probability of Injury: 65%

Probability of Injury Per Game: 6.0%

Projected Games Missed: 1.5

Credit Burrow for a smooth recovery from tears to his left meniscus, ACL, MCL and PCL (November 22, 2020). Cleared in time for training camp, Burrow even handled a few preseason reps before suiting up for Week 1.

He missed the season finale due to knee soreness, but that was considered precautionary. With a QB7 finish, 2021 couldn’t have gone much better. Just wrap your head around the fact that he absorbed a league-high 70 sacks. (Fortunately, the Bengals took their O-line seriously this offseason.)

Now, in the Super Bowl, Burrow sustained a right knee sprain. But that injury healed with rest and rehab. Back to 100%, it’s stunning to think we might see an improved Burrow in 2022.

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

We had a HORRIBLE offensive line last season and Burrow still didn't miss any games. He rested week 18 but, besides that, he took the MOST SACKS IN THE LEAGUE and still didn't miss a game!

I could understand if we hadn't improved on the line, but PFF has us ranked as the [b]8TH BEST OFFENSIVE LINE![/b]

I thought, after coming one block from winning the Super Bowl, that people would stop disrespecting us just to disrespect us, but I guess not.

It also lists Higgins as an injury risk:

Quote:Tee Higgins, Bengals

Probability of Injury: 91%

Probability of Injury Per Game: 13.2%

Projected Games Missed: 3.1

Higgins has 3 recorded hamstring injuries dating back to Clemson. But the real headliner here is the left shoulder (labrum) injury that he played with for most of last season. It required surgery after the Super Bowl.

Higgins managed the pain well, missing only 2 early-season games due to the shoulder. He was sidelined for Week 18, but only for rest purposes.

While the former Round 2 pick missed the offseason program, he’s on track for training camp this month. We’ll follow his progress closely upon returning.

At least they use a little bit of common sense with Tee.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?! - BFritz21 - 07-07-2022, 10:59 PM