Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?!
(07-07-2022, 10:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just got an email that lists Burrow as a high injury risk for the 2022 season?!

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

We had a HORRIBLE offensive line last season and Burrow still didn't miss any games. He rested week 18 but, besides that, he took the MOST SACKS IN THE LEAGUE and still didn't miss a game!

I could understand if we hadn't improved on the line, but PFF has us ranked as the [b]8TH BEST OFFENSIVE LINE![/b]

I thought, after coming one block from winning the Super Bowl, that people would stop disrespecting us just to disrespect us, but I guess not.

It also lists Higgins as an injury risk:

At least they use a little bit of common sense with Tee.

It is probably just a statistical analysis that factors in that both have missed time in the past.

Just like all the analysts going with the "team that loses the Super Bowl struggles the following year" narrative, which has been largely true, but that doesn't factor in how many teams lost coaches and key players from those teams.  Neither of those things happened to Cincy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?! - SHRacerX - 07-08-2022, 07:56 AM