Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?!
(07-08-2022, 01:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: First knee injury was a fluke injury caused by bad line play.

Pinky was also a fluke injury that didn't cause him to miss any time, so why would that be reason for concern? In fact, didn't he injure his thumb on a strip sack, meaning that the improved line would likely prevent any fluke injuries like that?

And we all know about the line last season.

His style of play won't be to run or even scramble as much if the offensive line gives him time to sit back and pick defenses apart, which it should.
See above.

Message board bad-ass!

Read my reply up above and try to counter that.

I guess it could be said that all injuries are fluke injuries.  

I know when I used to sustain injuries I'd always beat myself up afterwards, telling myself If I'd only done something different it wouldn't have happened.  Truth is you never know when it will happen, but to call them a fluke is stretching it IMO.  Playing in the NFL is like playing with fire, you know it will happen eventually - no player over their career escapes some sort of injury.

And then when you have weak spots, like a sieve OL, the instance potential increases.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?! - Daddy-O - 07-08-2022, 08:28 AM