Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?!
(07-08-2022, 03:27 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Oh no.  Please don't get into a rep measuring contest.  There are people here with tons of rep that post a lot of things sometimes good sometimes bad IMO.    There are also people here with little rep that make great posts.    I don't see any of it as board approval.   

But since you went there Mer is averaging 5.5 rep per post and you are averaging 6.6 per post.  Not what I would say is far outpacing.  Wink

Anyway, IMO rep here is a worthless measure just like facebook or twitter with thumbs or hearts or whatever.   Post what you want and be true when you do so and don't worry about rep or the rep of others.    Just my two cents.  
Exactly........... I've known people to get rep for posting flat-out lies or bashing me and people give them rep just because they have a problem with me, even if I've proved that what they posted to bash me is BS.
(07-08-2022, 03:52 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Yep and there ain't a QB in the NFL that has 10 straight fingers or I'd say 90% that hasn't had a surgery/surgeries of some sort on their knee/ankle/foot or all of them. Everything this season points to a more relaxed and traditional style of QB play from JB.

Having more time to stand back there, having a better running game leaving far fewer 3rd and long situations than the past couple seasons, running more play-action (which ZT has talked about) from having a better YPC and, believe it or not, even a more experienced WR group where both WR and QB are on the same page even more. It's not like JB and his guys have played that many games together at this level.

Injuries are a part of football and that quote might hold some water if Burrow was injured on normal tackles or hits more than other quarterbacks but, like I said, Burrow's injuries were fluke injuries that have a lot less likelihood of happening with an improved offensive line.

I think Burrow is going to have one of the best seasons of any quarterback in the league and be in contention for the MVP because of the things you mentioned.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?! - BFritz21 - 07-08-2022, 04:01 PM