Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?!
(07-08-2022, 03:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Any OL ranking for the Bengals at this point is pure speculation based on how the newly-added guys performed on their previous teams.
It's possible we see some decline from them on the Bengals, as they are playing in new scheme and may still need to gel by season start.
For example, Reiff wasn't as good last year with the Bengals as he was the previous season in MIN.
Even PFF thinks our line will be VASTLY IMPROVED, and I think they look into everything you mentioned and know more than any of us do on the subject:

Quote:Many don't believe the Bengals will be back in the Super Bowl anytime soon, but they have incredible young talent, and they made some colossal improvements to their offensive line, signing La'el Collins, Alex Cappa and Ted Karras. Joe Burrow won't have any sort of pass protection issues in 2022. 

They have us at #2 in their power rankings.
(07-08-2022, 03:37 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Brad does have a point. What, exactly, are we supposed to be talking about? It's the deadest part of the off-season. Do I find some of the things that Brad posts silly? Sure, but I don't rail him for it. I either don't comment or join in on the silliness. Honestly, his silly posts contribute more to the board than you coming in here to tell him how pointless it is, in my opinion. 

Exactly.

Also, I don't think I post too many silly things about football............

Other topics? Sure  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?! - BFritz21 - 07-08-2022, 04:43 PM