Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?!
(07-08-2022, 03:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just because they switched teams doesn't mean that they're playing in a new scheme. they're professional players, so it's not like they're some high school kid trying to learn physics.

The Reiff example could be due to the players around him, the competition, how d coordinators called defenses against Minnesota as opposed to how the called them against the Bengals.

It's speculation, but speculation is based on research of additions and abilities and it seems like Draft Sharks has done little-to-no research on the Bengals.
I'm posting this because the offensive line was easily the weakest part of the team last year and was in the 20s in the league rankings to finish the season, yet we still made the Super Bowl, even if we needed a lot of things to go our way.

Burrow took us there, despite taking the most sacks in the league.

What does that tell you? That Burrow is a great quarterback, we have a good team, and we won't need nearly as much luck to have a solid season and make another Super Bowl run with an improved line.

Posting just to post, though? Yeah, like I said, all that rep has made you feel like a message board superstar/hard ass.

Understood - I apologize if you felt I was being too critical or overly nitpicky. 

I have enjoyed reading most of your posts, and learning about your backstory and everything you have overcome too. 

I also defended you in an argument with the main troll here, FrankToaster or whatever - I blocked him and have enjoyed the last 10 days much more. 

Cheers.  Have a good wknd
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Sharks Says Burrow Is An Injury Risk?! - ATOTR - 07-08-2022, 05:26 PM